World Council on Isotopes, 2016 China, Japan, Korea Meeting: The 2016 China-Japan-Korea (CJK) Meeting took place on January 21-22, in Seoul, Korea. Since it was first held in 2003 with a purpose of fostering communication and cooperation among the three countries, it has provided the opportunity for those countries to discuss and exchange on radiation technology and radioisotopes. The global radioisotope (RI) market has shown progressive growth, with expectations to reach 8 billion USD in 2017. Among the whole RI market, medical RIs account for about 80%. In particular, Mo-99, the mother of Tc-99m, covers more than 80% of all medical RIs.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico
- Climate and Global Warming Issues and Uncertaines (Don Bogard) USofA