World Council on Isotopes, 2016 China, Japan, Korea Meeting: The 2016 China-Japan-Korea (CJK) Meeting took place on January 21-22, in Seoul, Korea. Since it was first held in 2003 with a purpose of fostering communication and cooperation among the three countries, it has provided the opportunity for those countries to discuss and exchange on radiation technology and radioisotopes. The global radioisotope (RI) market has shown progressive growth, with expectations to reach 8 billion USD in 2017. Among the whole RI market, medical RIs account for about 80%. In particular, Mo-99, the mother of Tc-99m, covers more than 80% of all medical RIs.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ancient Indus civilization adaptation to climate change (Cameron Petrie lead author) UK
- Sea level rise ten cities (Dennis Hedke) USofA
- Brexit et nucléaire (Michel Guy et Gerard Petit) France French
- Tchernobyl autopsie des mensonges (Michel Gay) France French
- Fukushima et santé (Michel Gay) France French Français