European Association of Nuclear Medicine: New nuclear imaging techniques help to detect a key factor involved in Alzheimer’s disease (AD) much earlier and more precisely than before. Recently developed tracers, used with positron emission tomography (PET) make tau tangles in the brain visible.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ancient Indus civilization adaptation to climate change (Cameron Petrie lead author) UK
- Sea level rise ten cities (Dennis Hedke) USofA
- Brexit et nucléaire (Michel Guy et Gerard Petit) France French
- Tchernobyl autopsie des mensonges (Michel Gay) France French
- Fukushima et santé (Michel Gay) France French Français