European Association of Nuclear Medicine: New nuclear imaging techniques help to detect a key factor involved in Alzheimer’s disease (AD) much earlier and more precisely than before. Recently developed tracers, used with positron emission tomography (PET) make tau tangles in the brain visible.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA