European Association of Nuclear Medicine: Prostate cancer patients who are resistant to hormone treatment used to have a poor prognosis. Until recently, the diagnostic and therapeutic possibilities had been limited, but now innovative developments in nuclear medicine imaging and therapy open up promising pathways. Novel substances used with PET/CT (positron-emission tomography combined with computed tomography) not only allow for better diagnosis but also offer treatment options where other therapies have failed.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Medical isotopes (M. Alex Brown) USofA
- Wind and solar energy in Germany (P Gosselin, H W Sinn) Germany
- Albert Einstein quotes Switzerland USofA
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter, 2018 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- Greenpeace sucht vergeblich nach dem Klimawandel (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany German Deutsch