European Association of Nuclear Medicine: Heart catheterizations for assessing coronary heart disease are often unnecessary and can be replaced with functional cardiac imaging techniques. This is the result of a large-scale study recently conducted in the UK. “Functional cardiac imaging is less risky and less costly while providing accurate and reliable results. It is a good diagnostic starting point that should serve as gatekeeper for angiography.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ancient Indus civilization adaptation to climate change (Cameron Petrie lead author) UK
- Sea level rise ten cities (Dennis Hedke) USofA
- Brexit et nucléaire (Michel Guy et Gerard Petit) France French
- Tchernobyl autopsie des mensonges (Michel Gay) France French
- Fukushima et santé (Michel Gay) France French Français