IAEA, International Energy Agency: The Mo 99 supply chain will continue to remain fragile as long as it continues to rely on the same five aged production reactors. Given the way the supply chain has evolved --- particularly its reliance on only five multipurpose, non-commercial, government supported research reactors --- there are no clear market incentives to prompt new capacity or alternative supplies. No date on this document, but references indicate that it is 2009 or more recent.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA