IAEA, International Energy Agency: The Mo 99 supply chain will continue to remain fragile as long as it continues to rely on the same five aged production reactors. Given the way the supply chain has evolved --- particularly its reliance on only five multipurpose, non-commercial, government supported research reactors --- there are no clear market incentives to prompt new capacity or alternative supplies. No date on this document, but references indicate that it is 2009 or more recent.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA