IAEA, International Energy Agency: The Mo 99 supply chain will continue to remain fragile as long as it continues to rely on the same five aged production reactors. Given the way the supply chain has evolved --- particularly its reliance on only five multipurpose, non-commercial, government supported research reactors --- there are no clear market incentives to prompt new capacity or alternative supplies. No date on this document, but references indicate that it is 2009 or more recent.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA
- Acorn Creek Trail, Summit County, Colorado (John Shanahan) USofA