IAEA, International Energy Agency: The Mo 99 supply chain will continue to remain fragile as long as it continues to rely on the same five aged production reactors. Given the way the supply chain has evolved --- particularly its reliance on only five multipurpose, non-commercial, government supported research reactors --- there are no clear market incentives to prompt new capacity or alternative supplies. No date on this document, but references indicate that it is 2009 or more recent.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa