European Association of Nuclear Medicine: Many people associate the term, nuclear medicine, with dangerous radiation. These concerns are unfounded. While it is true that radioactive substances are used, the exposure doses to the patient are so low according to the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM) that they do not call into question the benefits of the diagnostic and therapeutic possibilities of nuclear medicine.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA