European Association of Nuclear Medicine: Many people associate the term, nuclear medicine, with dangerous radiation. These concerns are unfounded. While it is true that radioactive substances are used, the exposure doses to the patient are so low according to the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM) that they do not call into question the benefits of the diagnostic and therapeutic possibilities of nuclear medicine.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Why Christianity Is the World’s Most Eco-friendly Philosophy (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA