European Association of Nuclear Medicine: Many people associate the term, nuclear medicine, with dangerous radiation. These concerns are unfounded. While it is true that radioactive substances are used, the exposure doses to the patient are so low according to the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM) that they do not call into question the benefits of the diagnostic and therapeutic possibilities of nuclear medicine.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA