CRC Press, Edited by Michael Poeschl and Leo M. L. Nollet: A comprehensive, fairly easy to read and understand treatise by 31 experts from around the world on the exciting topics of radionuclides, radiation, radioactivity and their presence and uses in the environment and food. Contributors and Editors are from Australia, Belgium, Czech Republic, England, Italy, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, and the USA. Topics: What are Radionuclides, Sources, Radioactivity in the Air, in Water, in Soils, Transport Processes and Modeling, in Foodstuffs and Food Raw Material, Radiation Detection Methods, Unmasking Illicit Trafficking of Nuclear and Radioactive Materials, Radiation Protection, Regulations, Food Irradiation.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa