Van Zyl de Villiers, Past-President World Council on Isotopes, April 2018: The production and supply of key medical radioisotopes, especially molybdenum-99, but also iodine-131 and xenon-133, continue to be of major interest to the isotope industry, the healthcare community and policy makers. The main players have been very successful in improving security of supply after the shortages experienced during 2009-2010, but also underline that the present form of the 99Mo/99mTc market remains economically unsustainable. See www.wci-ici.org for all newsletter issues.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Green New Deal (ers) want 100 trillion dollars in 10 years (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Green New Deal Fact Sheet (A Ocasio-Cortez, E Markey) USofA