Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation, ANSTO: This is a compilation of uses of radioisotopes in nuclear medicine, industry, agriculture, archeology, art research, research climate change over thousands of years and many other applications. Uses of radioisotopes present a much larger industry than nuclear energy itself.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA