Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation, ANSTO: This is a compilation of uses of radioisotopes in nuclear medicine, industry, agriculture, archeology, art research, research climate change over thousands of years and many other applications. Uses of radioisotopes present a much larger industry than nuclear energy itself.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change in the Baltic region in the last 1000 years (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany
- Survey about fossil fuels, man-made climate change, nuclear (John Shanahan, John Droz) USofA
- Retired Adm. William McRaven asks Trump to revoke his security clearance (Grace Segers, CBS News) USofA
- China building nuclear power house (Axios, Zachary Basu) USofA
- Russia and China building nuclear power plant alliances (Nikkei Asian Review, Tomoyo Ogawa) Japan