Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation, ANSTO: This is a compilation of uses of radioisotopes in nuclear medicine, industry, agriculture, archeology, art research, research climate change over thousands of years and many other applications. Uses of radioisotopes present a much larger industry than nuclear energy itself.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Green New Deal (ers) want 100 trillion dollars in 10 years (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Green New Deal Fact Sheet (A Ocasio-Cortez, E Markey) USofA