Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation, ANSTO: This is a compilation of uses of radioisotopes in nuclear medicine, industry, agriculture, archeology, art research, research climate change over thousands of years and many other applications. Uses of radioisotopes present a much larger industry than nuclear energy itself.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa
- Twilight of the Green Follies (Alex Alexiev, American Thinker) USofA