Many nuclear medicine historians claim that the genesis of nuclear medicine in the United States took place when John Lawrence took leave of absence from his faculty position at Yale Medical School in 1936 to visit his brother Ernest Orlando Lawrence at his new laboratory in Berkeley, California.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA