Mark Miller, Bobby Scott, Bert Morales, Mohan Doss - In 2013, in response to the harm caused by the misinformation propagated regarding radiation effects in Fukushima, following the initiative of Dr. Bobby Scott of Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute, a group of about 20 scientists formed a new group known as Scientists for Accurate Radiation Information (SARI). Mission: To help prevent unnecessary, radiation-phobia-related deaths, morbidity, and injuries associated with distrust of radio-medical diagnostics/therapies and from nuclear/radiological emergencies through countering phobia-promoting misinformation spread by alarmists via the media.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Why Christianity Is the World’s Most Eco-friendly Philosophy (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA