Edward Calabrese, Professor of Toxicology at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst: This lays bare the enormous deception about radiation-induced mutations and cancer that occurred in 1956 and persists to this very day. To recover from the Fukushima setback and improve acceptance of the nuclear energy option, it is essential for the whole nuclear community to expose LNTgate and debunk the radiation-induced cancer scare. "The LNT hypothesis is a primitive, unscientific idea that cannot be justified by current scientific understanding. As practiced by the modern radiation protection community, the LNT hypothesis is one of the greatest scientific scandals of our time." Gunnar Walinder 2000.
Latest from John Shanahan
- The New Slave Industry (Ray DiLorenzo) USofA
- Summary of atmospheric CO2 sources and sinks (Don Bogard, TRCS) USofA
- Nuclear Power Under Attack Again - From Ballot Box (James Conca) USofA
- Der Klimawandel fuehrt zu Konflikten (Katharina Bochsler) Switzerland German Deutsch
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter 2018 3 (John Shanahn) USofA