Edward Calabrese, Professor of Toxicology at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst: This paper provides a detailed rebuttal to the letters of Beyea with offered a series of alternative interpretations to those offered in my article in Environmental Research concerning the role of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences Biological Effects of Atomic Radiation (BEAR) I Committee Genetics Panel in the adoption of the linear dose response model for cancer risk assessment.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiation from natural and human sources (Theodore Rockwell, Zbigniew Jaworoski)
- Theodore Rockwell biography (National Academy of Engineering)
- Establishing Scientific Bases for Risk-Based Radiation Regulations (S.A.R.I., SARI)
- Few challenges facing the world are more urgent than combating climate change. (President Obama)
- The flight of reason (George Monbiot)