Edward Calabrese, Professor of Toxicology at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst: This paper provides a detailed rebuttal to the letters of Beyea with offered a series of alternative interpretations to those offered in my article in Environmental Research concerning the role of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences Biological Effects of Atomic Radiation (BEAR) I Committee Genetics Panel in the adoption of the linear dose response model for cancer risk assessment.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Video on the value of nuclear medicine by SNMMI
- Short video explaining nuclear medicine
- EANM Coronary heart disease functional imaging (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)
- EANM prostate cancer (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)
- EANM Alzheimer's disease pinpointing destructive tangles (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)