Edward Calabrese, Professor of Toxicology at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst: This paper provides a detailed rebuttal to the letters of Beyea with offered a series of alternative interpretations to those offered in my article in Environmental Research concerning the role of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences Biological Effects of Atomic Radiation (BEAR) I Committee Genetics Panel in the adoption of the linear dose response model for cancer risk assessment.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Russia proposes new closed fuel cycle (World Nuclear News)
- The evils of climate enthusiasm (Howard Brady) Australia
- Is earth's climate history largely a fraud (POWERLINE, John Hinderacker)
- Merkel's green energy fuels demand for coal (Bloomberg, B. Parkin, Weixin Zha)
- Linear No-Threshold and Collective Dose Radiation Safety Guidelines (Howard Cork Hayden)