Edward Calabrese, Professor of Toxicology at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst: This paper provides a detailed rebuttal to the letters of Beyea with offered a series of alternative interpretations to those offered in my article in Environmental Research concerning the role of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences Biological Effects of Atomic Radiation (BEAR) I Committee Genetics Panel in the adoption of the linear dose response model for cancer risk assessment.
Latest from John Shanahan
- The New Slave Industry (Ray DiLorenzo) USofA
- Summary of atmospheric CO2 sources and sinks (Don Bogard, TRCS) USofA
- Nuclear Power Under Attack Again - From Ballot Box (James Conca) USofA
- Der Klimawandel fuehrt zu Konflikten (Katharina Bochsler) Switzerland German Deutsch
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter 2018 3 (John Shanahn) USofA