Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Physics Professor, University of Connecticut: The article in Nuclear News (Sept. 17, 2017) by Jerry M. Cuttler and William H. Hannum about the linear-no-threshold (LNT) model shows that not only are the no-threshold and collective dose aspects wrong, but that low-dose radiation has beneficial effects. For almost all cases, the Linear No-Threshold and Collective Dose radiation safety guidelines are based entirely on the notion that exposure is an additive quantity. It is not. To read the article by Dr. Cuttler and Dr. Hannum use the search box on this website and enter "Cuttler Hannum LNT".
Latest from John Shanahan
- Medical isotopes (M. Alex Brown) USofA
- Wind and solar energy in Germany (P Gosselin, H W Sinn) Germany
- Albert Einstein quotes Switzerland USofA
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter, 2018 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- Greenpeace sucht vergeblich nach dem Klimawandel (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany German Deutsch