Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Physics Professor, University of Connecticut: The article in Nuclear News (Sept. 17, 2017) by Jerry M. Cuttler and William H. Hannum about the linear-no-threshold (LNT) model shows that not only are the no-threshold and collective dose aspects wrong, but that low-dose radiation has beneficial effects. For almost all cases, the Linear No-Threshold and Collective Dose radiation safety guidelines are based entirely on the notion that exposure is an additive quantity. It is not. To read the article by Dr. Cuttler and Dr. Hannum use the search box on this website and enter "Cuttler Hannum LNT".
Latest from John Shanahan
- GEH receives federal funds for BWRX-300 development (World Nuclear News) USofA
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico