Vincent E. Giuliano, Applied Physicist, Independent longevity researcher-writer and consultant. He is a follower and interpreter of current longevity-related research and has developed an in-depth and dynamic grasp of the advanced areas of science involved - including cell and molecular biology, genomics, epigenomics, stem cells, metabolemics, nutritional science and age-related diseases. MULTIFACTORIAL HORMESIS. PART 1. AN IMPORTANT CONTEXT FOR HEALTH AND LONGEVITY ON THE ROAD TO A GRAND UNIFIED THEORY (GUT) FOR BIOLOGY.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ancient Indus civilization adaptation to climate change (Cameron Petrie lead author) UK
- Sea level rise ten cities (Dennis Hedke) USofA
- Brexit et nucléaire (Michel Guy et Gerard Petit) France French
- Tchernobyl autopsie des mensonges (Michel Gay) France French
- Fukushima et santé (Michel Gay) France French Français