Vincent E. Giuliano, Applied Physicist, Independent longevity researcher-writer and consultant. He is a follower and interpreter of current longevity-related research and has developed an in-depth and dynamic grasp of the advanced areas of science involved - including cell and molecular biology, genomics, epigenomics, stem cells, metabolemics, nutritional science and age-related diseases. MULTIFACTORIAL HORMESIS. PART 1. AN IMPORTANT CONTEXT FOR HEALTH AND LONGEVITY ON THE ROAD TO A GRAND UNIFIED THEORY (GUT) FOR BIOLOGY.
Latest from John Shanahan
- GEH receives federal funds for BWRX-300 development (World Nuclear News) USofA
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico