Edward Calabrese, Professor of Toxicology at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst: This article summarizes substantial recent historical revelations of the history of low dose radiation exposure, which profoundly challenge the standard and widely acceptable history of cancer risk assessment, showing multiple significant scientific errors and incorrect interpretations, mixed with deliberate misrepresentation of the scientific record by leading ideologically motivated radiation geneticists.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Michael Shellenberger videos for Environmental Progress USofA
- 2017 Collapse of German Government over green energy, climate change (Benny Peiser, GWPF) UK Germany
- Réponses sur le nucléaire (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Les EnR vont elles tuer le nucléaire (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Sacrifice de Fessenheim (Michel Gay) France French Français