Mohn Doss, Medical Physicist in Diagnostic Imaging. Research on Health Effects of Low Dose Radiation Specialties - Considerable amount of data on low-dose radiation (LDR) health effects is indeed available. But in the scientific community there are still two opposing views: The linear no-threshold (LNT) model and Radiation Hormesis.
Latest from John Shanahan
- GEH receives federal funds for BWRX-300 development (World Nuclear News) USofA
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico