Mohn Doss, Medical Physicist in Diagnostic Imaging. Research on Health Effects of Low Dose Radiation Specialties - Considerable amount of daata on low-dose radiation (LDR) health effects is indeed available. But in the scientific community there are still two opposing views: The linear no-threshold (LNT) model and Radiation Hormesis.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change or OMG event (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Solar minimum fastest decline in 10,000 years (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Looking at climate change debate (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Disaster of CO2 reduction policies (Tim Ball) Canada
- Letter to Secretary DOE about coal and rare earth elements (Clinton Crackle) USofA