Mohn Doss, Medical Physicist in Diagnostic Imaging. Research on Health Effects of Low Dose Radiation Specialties - Considerable amount of data on low-dose radiation (LDR) health effects is indeed available. But in the scientific community there are still two opposing views: The linear no-threshold (LNT) model and Radiation Hormesis.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK
- Is a Little Radiation Good For You? (Mohan Doss, Discover Magazine, Nathaniel Scharping) USofA
- The incredible growth of the middle class (Homri Kharas, Free Market Foundation, James Peron, Leon Louw) South Africa, USofA world