Jerry Cuttler, D.Sc. in nuclear sciences and engineering, recipient of 2011 International Dose-Response Society Award for Outstanding Career Achievement: The origin of the LNT model of radiation carcinogenesis is outlined. The nature of cancer and the role of the body's natural defense mechanisms are discussed. A simple biological model of the effect of radiation is shown to be more credible and consistent with the observed beneficial health effects at low doses and adverse effects at high doses."
Latest from John Shanahan
- Medical isotopes (M. Alex Brown) USofA
- Wind and solar energy in Germany (P Gosselin, H W Sinn) Germany
- Albert Einstein quotes Switzerland USofA
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter, 2018 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- Greenpeace sucht vergeblich nach dem Klimawandel (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany German Deutsch