Jerry Cuttler, D.Sc. in nuclear sciences and engineering, recipient of 2011 International Dose-Response Society Award for Outstanding Career Achievement, Myron Pollycove, M.D. professor of laboratory Medicine and Radiology at UCSF and introduced the field of nuclear medicine.: Nuclear reactors could supply much of the future energy needs of the world were it not for a fear of potential releases of radioactivity. Such releases would likely deliver a low dose or dose rate of radiation. The areas of concern are discussed.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Testimony to Congress about Nuclear Power - 1977 (Thomas Cochran) USofA
- The Social Construction of Ignorance (Charles Barton) USofA
- Myths of Indian climate catastrophe (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Big swings in weather - small swings in climate (John Shanahan) USofA
- How to stop global warming (Bill Gates, Rolling Stone) USofA