Jerry Cuttler, D.Sc. in nuclear sciences and engineering, recipient of 2011 International Dose-Response Society Award for Outstanding Career Achievement, Myron Pollycove, M.D. professor of laboratory Medicine and Radiology at UCSF and introduced the field of nuclear medicine.: Nuclear reactors could supply much of the future energy needs of the world were it not for a fear of potential releases of radioactivity. Such releases would likely deliver a low dose or dose rate of radiation. The areas of concern are discussed.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change or OMG event (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Solar minimum fastest decline in 10,000 years (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Looking at climate change debate (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Disaster of CO2 reduction policies (Tim Ball) Canada
- Letter to Secretary DOE about coal and rare earth elements (Clinton Crackle) USofA