Jerry Cuttler, D.Sc. in nuclear sciences and engineering, recipient of 2011 International Dose-Response Society Award for Outstanding Career Achievement, Myron Pollycove, M.D. professor of laboratory Medicine and Radiology at UCSF and introduced the field of nuclear medicine.: Nuclear reactors could supply much of the future energy needs of the world were it not for a fear of potential releases of radioactivity. Such releases would likely deliver a low dose or dose rate of radiation. The areas of concern are discussed.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ancient Indus civilization adaptation to climate change (Cameron Petrie lead author) UK
- Sea level rise ten cities (Dennis Hedke) USofA
- Brexit et nucléaire (Michel Guy et Gerard Petit) France French
- Tchernobyl autopsie des mensonges (Michel Gay) France French
- Fukushima et santé (Michel Gay) France French Français