Jerry Cuttler, D.Sc. in nuclear sciences and engineering, recipient of 2011 International Dose-Response Society Award for Outstanding Career Achievement, Myron Pollycove, M.D. professor of laboratory Medicine and Radiology at UCSF and introduced the field of nuclear medicine.: Nuclear reactors could supply much of the future energy needs of the world were it not for a fear of potential releases of radioactivity. Such releases would likely deliver a low dose or dose rate of radiation. The areas of concern are discussed.
Latest from John Shanahan
- What's next for US climate policies (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA South Africa
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA