Jerry Cuttler, D.Sc. in nuclear sciences and engineering, recipient of 2011 International Dose-Response Society Award for Outstanding Career Achievement, Myron Pollycove, M.D. professor of laboratory Medicine and Radiology at UCSF and introduced the field of nuclear medicine.: Nuclear reactors could supply much of the future energy needs of the world were it not for a fear of potential releases of radioactivity. Such releases would likely deliver a low dose or dose rate of radiation. The areas of concern are discussed.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa