Jerry Cuttler, D.Sc. in nuclear sciences and engineering, recipient of 2011 International Dose-Response Society Award for Outstanding Career Achievement, Myron Pollycove, M.D. professor of laboratory Medicine and Radiology at UCSF and introduced the field of nuclear medicine.: Nuclear reactors could supply much of the future energy needs of the world were it not for a fear of potential releases of radioactivity. Such releases would likely deliver a low dose or dose rate of radiation. The areas of concern are discussed.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Les EnR vont elles tuer le nucléaire (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Sacrifice de Fessenheim (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Humans are destroying the world (Union of Concerned Scientists, William Ripple) USofA
- Paris Climate Agreement - A fairytale's failure (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Why are we so afraid of nuclear radiation (Jerry Cuttler) Canada