Jerry Cuttler, D.Sc. in nuclear sciences and engineering, recipient of 2011 International Dose-Response Society Award for Outstanding Career Achievement, Myron Pollycove, M.D. professor of laboratory Medicine and Radiology at UCSF and introduced the field of nuclear medicine.: Nuclear reactors could supply much of the future energy needs of the world were it not for a fear of potential releases of radioactivity. Such releases would likely deliver a low dose or dose rate of radiation. The areas of concern are discussed.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Don Bogard, isotopic and nuclear geochemistry for NASA Apollo Moon Program USofA
- VA (Virginia) trees make UK power (Brendan Montague, Don Bogard) UK USofA
- Extraordinary popular delusions - Madness of crowds (Wikipedia) World
- Human carbon dioxide and reservoir mixing (Don Bogard, TRCS) USofA
- The New Slave Industry (Ray DiLorenzo) USofA