Jerry Cuttler, D.Sc. in nuclear sciences and engineering, recipient of 2011 International Dose-Response Society Award for Outstanding Career Achievement, Myron Pollycove, M.D. professor of laboratory Medicine and Radiology at UCSF and introduced the field of nuclear medicine.: Nuclear reactors could supply much of the future energy needs of the world were it not for a fear of potential releases of radioactivity. Such releases would likely deliver a low dose or dose rate of radiation. The areas of concern are discussed.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change in the Baltic region in the last 1000 years (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany
- Survey about fossil fuels, man-made climate change, nuclear (John Shanahan, John Droz) USofA
- Retired Adm. William McRaven asks Trump to revoke his security clearance (Grace Segers, CBS News) USofA
- China building nuclear power house (Axios, Zachary Basu) USofA
- Russia and China building nuclear power plant alliances (Nikkei Asian Review, Tomoyo Ogawa) Japan