Jerry Cuttler, D.Sc. in nuclear sciences and engineering, recipient of 2011 International Dose-Response Society Award for Outstanding Career Achievement, Myron Pollycove, M.D. professor of laboratory Medicine and Radiology at UCSF and introduced the field of nuclear medicine.: Nuclear reactors could supply much of the future energy needs of the world were it not for a fear of potential releases of radioactivity. Such releases would likely deliver a low dose or dose rate of radiation. The areas of concern are discussed.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Why Christianity Is the World’s Most Eco-friendly Philosophy (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA