Bruno Comby, nuclear engineer, Founder-President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - International, in French, Association des Ecologistes Pour le Nucléaire, http://ecolo.org, Ali Shabestani Monfared, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Babol U. of Medical Sciences, Iran: Although the average effective human dose from natural background radiation is about 2.4 mSv per year, the students of the Saeid Nafisi school in Ramsar, Iran receive effective doses of about 250 mSv while studying there for over 5 years. The goal of this project was a retrospective study of the health status of former students of this school and their offspring. This study reveals that there is no health emergency related to these high radiation doses.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change or OMG event (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Solar minimum fastest decline in 10,000 years (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Looking at climate change debate (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Disaster of CO2 reduction policies (Tim Ball) Canada
- Letter to Secretary DOE about coal and rare earth elements (Clinton Crackle) USofA