Neil Alexander, Ph.D. radiation damage in steels, business strategist, consultant and advocate for nuclear energy: Eating is a risk, but not eating is a greater one. Let us remember that many other things that are not radioactive can also initiate cancer. Bacon for example. And for all we know that works on a LNT basis. That next rasher may literally be the death of you, or that cup of coffee. And don’t get me on the subject of beer, wine or anything else with alcohol in it.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa