Mohn Doss, Medical Physicist in Diagnostic Imaging. The ALARA concept, As Low As Reasonably Achievable is base on the linear no-threshold (LNT) model assumption and / or low--dose radiation cancer concerns. Do mutations increase linearly with radiation dose? When radiation dose increases, at low doses, mutations decrease. Cancers do not increase linearly with mutations. There are many more reasons to conclude: Mutation model of cancer is not valid. See for example slide 6 / 13.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Why Christianity Is the World’s Most Eco-friendly Philosophy (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA