Mohn Doss, Medical Physicist in Diagnostic Imaging. The ALARA concept, As Low As Reasonably Achievable is base on the linear no-threshold (LNT) model assumption and / or low--dose radiation cancer concerns. Do mutations increase linearly with radiation dose? When radiation dose increases, at low doses, mutations decrease. Cancers do not increase linearly with mutations. There are many more reasons to conclude: Mutation model of cancer is not valid. See for example slide 6 / 13.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa
- Twilight of the Green Follies (Alex Alexiev, American Thinker) USofA
- Governor Jerry Brown signs bill to have California use mostly solar and wind by mid century USofA