Ludwig Feinendegen, M.D., former director of the Department of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital, Heinrich Heine University Duesseldorf, Germany, 2010 Marie Curie Prize - Jerry Cuttler, D.Sc. in nuclear sciences and engineering, recipient of 2011 International Dose-Response Society Award for Outstanding Career Achievement: There is considerable controversy regarding risk of health detriment after low-level exposure to ionizing radiation. This stems in part from a sort of distance between radiation biologists, epidemiologists, and radiation protection professionals, as well as regulatory institutions. This feeds seriously into a somewhat hazy fear of ionizing radiation that besets large portions of the public.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA