S. Kojima, Tokyo U. of Science, M. Thukimoto, Tokyo U. of Science, Jerry Cuttler, Cuttler Assoc., K. Inoguchi, Drainage Co., T. Ootaki, Ootaki Clinic, N. Shimura, Ohu U., H. Koga, Lead and Company, A. Murata, Lead and Company - All in Japan, except J. Cuttler in Canada: This article reports on the near-complete recovery of a patient who had been suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis, RA, for 10 years. Such a long-term course of treatments and follow-up maintenance for RA could be carried out in any hospital that has these low-dose radiation therapy rooms. After six months of this treatment, the pain throughout her body almost disappeared. After two years of treatment, her appetite and muscular strength were restored.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA