Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Physics Professor, University of Connecticut: This article was presented at the ANS - HPS Joint Topical Conference on LNT, Linear No-Threshold Model and Cumulative Dose. It is a straightforward proof that radiation dose is not a cumulative measurement.
Latest from John Shanahan
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK
- Is a Little Radiation Good For You? (Mohan Doss, Discover Magazine, Nathaniel Scharping) USofA