Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Physics Professor, University of Connecticut: This article was presented at the ANS - HPS Joint Topical Conference on LNT, Linear No-Threshold Model and Cumulative Dose. It is a straightforward proof that radiation dose is not a cumulative measurement.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India