Mohn Doss, Medical Physicist in Diagnostic Imaging: Mohan Doss and Edward Calabrese with life time careers studying low dose radiation and low dose toxins are ignored by this writer for Discover Magazine. Instead he focuses on trying to convince his readers that low dose radiation is dangerous and should not be used or tolerated in modern society. He ignores all the benefits of low dose radiation in diagnostic and therapeutic nuclear medicine and in having affordable and safe nuclear energy. That's what the media so often does. Very unfortunate.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Must/can the world abandon fossil fuels and go all nuclear in 3 decades or any time frame like that? (J Goldstein, S Qvist, J Shanahan) USofA
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, B Comby, J Shanahan) South Africa France USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA