Alan Waltar, nuclear engineer, Past President of the American Nuclear Society: This review contains a brief summary of the ANS/HPS Joint Conference on Low Level Radiation, including both an overview of the conference as well as key conclusions deemed to be helpful in planning the path forward. We plan on continuing activity so that the information and momentum gained from this conference can be captured to productively impact the radiation community. This initiative can be elevated to a more encompassing international level, with dedicated leadership coming from globally recognized institutions such as the OECD/NEA.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA