Poul Hoilund-Carlsen, Department of Nuclear Medicine Odense University Hospital, Denmark, Mohn Doss, Medical Physicist in Diagnostic Imaging: “The good rays - let them shine” appeared in European Journal of Nuclear Medicine highlighting the invalidity of the LNT model and asking for relaxation of restrictions for low doses involved in nuclear medicine. The two major journals in nuclear medicine – Journal of Nuclear Medicine (JNM) and EJNM are editorially aligned against the LNT model.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA