Poul Hoilund-Carlsen, Department of Nuclear Medicine Odense University Hospital, Denmark, Mohn Doss, Medical Physicist in Diagnostic Imaging: “The good rays - let them shine” appeared in European Journal of Nuclear Medicine highlighting the invalidity of the LNT model and asking for relaxation of restrictions for low doses involved in nuclear medicine. The two major journals in nuclear medicine – Journal of Nuclear Medicine (JNM) and EJNM are editorially aligned against the LNT model.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India