Charles Pennington, consultant in spent nuclear fuel storage/transport and radiological design and licensing. Jeffrey Siegel, President and CEO of Nuclear Physics Enterprises.: As we all know, the data supporting the LNT model have long purported to show, from low-dose ionizing radiation data and analyses at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the "proof" (or at least justification) of the LNT model. That model has been on a respected pedestal for decades, but with some rebuttal/refutation. We have attempted to remove it from this undeservedly exalted position and essentially undermine it using its own data (LNT is false - linearity at low dose is nonexistent and there is a threshold) and we also highlight other significant causalities more likely to be responsible for the LSS carcinogenesis than low-dose radiation exposure.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA