Charles Pennington, consultant in spent nuclear fuel storage/transport and radiological design and licensing. Jeffrey Siegel, President and CEO of Nuclear Physics Enterprises.: As we all know, the data supporting the LNT model have long purported to show, from low-dose ionizing radiation data and analyses at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the "proof" (or at least justification) of the LNT model. That model has been on a respected pedestal for decades, but with some rebuttal/refutation. We have attempted to remove it from this undeservedly exalted position and essentially undermine it using its own data (LNT is false - linearity at low dose is nonexistent and there is a threshold) and we also highlight other significant causalities more likely to be responsible for the LSS carcinogenesis than low-dose radiation exposure.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India