Jerry Cuttler, Ph.D. Nuclear Sciences and Engineering, past president of Canadian Nuclear Society. Since 1995, he has been assessing ionizing radiation and drawing international attention to its beneficial health effects: What is a hypothesis? Why is the LNT hypothesis of interest in nuclear technology and medical applications of radiation? What is the LNT hypothesis? This idea assumes the risk of cancer death is proportional to the radiation dose over the full range from high to zero dose.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Myths of Indian climate catastrophe (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Big swings in weather - small swings in climate (John Shanahan) USofA
- How to stop global warming (Bill Gates, Rolling Stone) USofA
- Ehrenrettung eines molekuels (Alex Baur, Markus Haering) Germany Switzerland
- Climate alarmism is still bizarre (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA