Jerry Cuttler, Ph.D. Nuclear Sciences and Engineering, past president of Canadian Nuclear Society. Since 1995, he has been assessing ionizing radiation and drawing international attention to its beneficial health effects: What is a hypothesis? Why is the LNT hypothesis of interest in nuclear technology and medical applications of radiation? What is the LNT hypothesis? This idea assumes the risk of cancer death is proportional to the radiation dose over the full range from high to zero dose.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Russia proposes new closed fuel cycle (World Nuclear News)
- The evils of climate enthusiasm (Howard Brady) Australia
- Is earth's climate history largely a fraud (POWERLINE, John Hinderacker)
- Merkel's green energy fuels demand for coal (Bloomberg, B. Parkin, Weixin Zha)
- Linear No-Threshold and Collective Dose Radiation Safety Guidelines (Howard Cork Hayden)