The Earthquake and tsunami in Japan in 2011 were a tragedy. Thousands of lives lost from these natural events. The media has worked without end to spread unwarranted fear about radiation from the damaged nuclear power plants at Fukushima. The public has generally accepted what the media and fear mongers have told them. This article by Kim Martini, published by CFACT.ORG along with hundreds of other articles by scientists set the record straight. The main causes of death were the tsunami and the stress caused by unnecessarily uprooting families and retired people from their home, communities and friends. This is a man-made real tragedy.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA