Mohan Doss.Medical Physics, Vol. 40, No. 3, March 2013 In summary, the two observations, (i) the ultimately counter-productive effect of some antiangiogenesis therapies because of ignoring adaptive response of tumor cells, and (ii) the effectiveness of incidental adaptive response (enhanced immune response due to low dose radiation to parts of the body) in eliminating untreated lesions at sites away from the high dose radiation-treated tumors, demonstrate the potential importance of considering adaptive response when estimating biological effects from external agents such as radiation.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Medical isotopes (M. Alex Brown) USofA
- Wind and solar energy in Germany (P Gosselin, H W Sinn) Germany
- Albert Einstein quotes Switzerland USofA
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter, 2018 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- Greenpeace sucht vergeblich nach dem Klimawandel (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany German Deutsch