James Conca, Ph.D. scientist in the fields of Earth and environmental sciences asks the question: Is radiation necessary for Life? His answer based on science, is that it seems so. Based on recent studies on the biological effects of radiation carried out under radiation levels from natural background to essentially zero radiation, demonstrate that the absence of radiation is not good for organisms. This is just the opposite of radiation fear mongers, who demand the impossible, a radiation free planet an no nuclear power.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Don Bogard, isotopic and nuclear geochemistry for NASA Apollo Moon Program USofA
- VA (Virginia) trees make UK power (Brendan Montague, Don Bogard) UK USofA
- Extraordinary popular delusions - Madness of crowds (Wikipedia) World
- Human carbon dioxide and reservoir mixing (Don Bogard, TRCS) USofA
- The New Slave Industry (Ray DiLorenzo) USofA