James Conca, Ph.D. scientist in the fields of Earth and environmental sciences asks the question: Is radiation necessary for Life? His answer based on science, is that it seems so. Based on recent studies on the biological effects of radiation carried out under radiation levels from natural background to essentially zero radiation, demonstrate that the absence of radiation is not good for organisms. This is just the opposite of radiation fear mongers, who demand the impossible, a radiation free planet an no nuclear power.
Latest from John Shanahan
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK
- Is a Little Radiation Good For You? (Mohan Doss, Discover Magazine, Nathaniel Scharping) USofA