Ronald Eustice, Food Quality and Safety Consultant, The meat industry has invested huge sums of money in technology to make food safer. These efforts have been highly successful in many cases. Despite these efforts people are still getting sick and dying from the food they eat. Almost all food safety experts agree that irradiation is one of the most effective technologies available for reducing or eliminating harmful bacteria in most foods. Unfortunately, irradiation is being used on only a small amount of our food supply.
Latest from John Shanahan
- GEH receives federal funds for BWRX-300 development (World Nuclear News) USofA
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico