Ronald Eustice, Food Quality and Safety Consultant, The meat industry has invested huge sums of money in technology to make food safer. These efforts have been highly successful in many cases. Despite these efforts people are still getting sick and dying from the food they eat. Almost all food safety experts agree that irradiation is one of the most effective technologies available for reducing or eliminating harmful bacteria in most foods. Unfortunately, irradiation is being used on only a small amount of our food supply.
Latest from John Shanahan
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK
- Is a Little Radiation Good For You? (Mohan Doss, Discover Magazine, Nathaniel Scharping) USofA