Ronald Eustice, Food Quality and Safety Consultant, The meat industry has invested huge sums of money in technology to make food safer. These efforts have been highly successful in many cases. Despite these efforts people are still getting sick and dying from the food they eat. Almost all food safety experts agree that irradiation is one of the most effective technologies available for reducing or eliminating harmful bacteria in most foods. Unfortunately, irradiation is being used on only a small amount of our food supply.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ancient Indus civilization adaptation to climate change (Cameron Petrie lead author) UK
- Sea level rise ten cities (Dennis Hedke) USofA
- Brexit et nucléaire (Michel Guy et Gerard Petit) France French
- Tchernobyl autopsie des mensonges (Michel Gay) France French
- Fukushima et santé (Michel Gay) France French Français