Ronald Eustice, Food Quality and Safety Consultant, The meat industry has invested huge sums of money in technology to make food safer. These efforts have been highly successful in many cases. Despite these efforts people are still getting sick and dying from the food they eat. Almost all food safety experts agree that irradiation is one of the most effective technologies available for reducing or eliminating harmful bacteria in most foods. Unfortunately, irradiation is being used on only a small amount of our food supply.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Overview of combined cycle power plant (Vinod Ramireddy) India
- Ten largest nuclear power stations (Akanksha Gupta, Power-Technology.com) India
- Ten largest hydroelectric power plants (Praveen Duddu, Power-Technology.com) India
- Desperately seeking radioisotopes (Robert Schenter) USofA
- Windkraft zerstoert das Land (Wolfgang Buescher) Germany German Deutsch