Kelvin Kemm, CEO of Nuclear Africa - Nuclear power has been in commercial operation around the world for sixty years. It has shown itself to be a reliable and cost effective form of electricity production. Notwithstanding the visible evidence, there has been considerable public fear and suspicion of nuclear technology globally.
Nuclear Africa (Pty) Ltd is a nuclear project management company based in Pretoria, South Africa. It provides a range of services related to nuclear manufacturing and to advancing the construction and fabrication of new nuclear power plants.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Venezuela oil shock and economc catastrophe (Virginia Lopez, AL JAZEERA)
- Recent Temperature and CO2 Disconnect (Thomas Wysmuller) USofA
- Scientists and engineers working for a better world (John Shanahan, Wade Allison) USofA UK
- Wind and solar details without subsidies (John Shanahan) USofA
- Von den klimazielen verabschieden (Daniel Wetzel, Die Welt) Germany German Deutsch