Kelvin Kemm, CEO of Nuclear Africa - Nuclear power has been in commercial operation around the world for sixty years. It has shown itself to be a reliable and cost effective form of electricity production. Notwithstanding the visible evidence, there has been considerable public fear and suspicion of nuclear technology globally.
Nuclear Africa (Pty) Ltd is a nuclear project management company based in Pretoria, South Africa. It provides a range of services related to nuclear manufacturing and to advancing the construction and fabrication of new nuclear power plants.
Latest from John Shanahan
- GEH receives federal funds for BWRX-300 development (World Nuclear News) USofA
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico