China News: Adding many nuclear power plants will greatly help pollution from far dirtier electric generating plants. This is a great example for the world, in particular for 1st world countries who are abandoning nuclear power for lowest grade fossil fuels, wind, solar, etc.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change or OMG event (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Solar minimum fastest decline in 10,000 years (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Looking at climate change debate (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Disaster of CO2 reduction policies (Tim Ball) Canada
- Letter to Secretary DOE about coal and rare earth elements (Clinton Crackle) USofA