China News: Adding many nuclear power plants will greatly help pollution from far dirtier electric generating plants. This is a great example for the world, in particular for 1st world countries who are abandoning nuclear power for lowest grade fossil fuels, wind, solar, etc.
Latest from John Shanahan
- GEH receives federal funds for BWRX-300 development (World Nuclear News) USofA
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico