Brendan McNamara, President, EFN-UK - Presenting facts is not an effective way to change opinions, especially if the terminology is specialised. Even so, facts are the real basis of technology and should be accessible. Debate between folks with inflexible positions is the unrewarding stuff of politics. We hope this fully engaged website and a layered set of primers and highly pictorial presentations will at least increase general interest.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Is earth's climate history largely a fraud (POWERLINE, John Hinderacker)
- Merkel's green energy fuels demand for coal (Bloomberg, B. Parkin, Weixin Zha)
- Linear No-Threshold and Collective Dose Radiation Safety Guidelines (Howard Cork Hayden)
- America needs a sound energy plan (Harrison Schmitt, Apollo 17 Astronaut)
- Current radiation protection limits - Need for change (Jerry Cuttler, William Hannum) Canada USA
Subscribe to Newsletter