Brendan McNamara, President, EFN-UK - Presenting facts is not an effective way to change opinions, especially if the terminology is specialised. Even so, facts are the real basis of technology and should be accessible. Debate between folks with inflexible positions is the unrewarding stuff of politics. We hope this fully engaged website and a layered set of primers and highly pictorial presentations will at least increase general interest.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Video on the value of nuclear medicine by SNMMI
- Short video explaining nuclear medicine
- EANM Coronary heart disease functional imaging (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)
- EANM prostate cancer (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)
- EANM Alzheimer's disease pinpointing destructive tangles (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)
Subscribe to Newsletter