Tom Harris is executive director of the Ottawa, Canada-based International Climate Science Coalition. Tim Ball is an environmental consultant and former climatology professor at the University of Winnipeg in Manitoba: The best answer to most of the claims by climate activists and their political allies is simply: so what? "Climate change is real," they say. So what? Gravity and sunrise are also real. That doesn't mean we cause them or we would be better off without them. Climate has been changing since the origin of the atmosphere billions of years ago.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico
- Climate and Global Warming Issues and Uncertaines (Don Bogard) USofA