Howard Hayden, Physicist: Following the paradigm of the people who are always trying to make problems out of solutions to problems, somebody somewhere has invented a concept called the Social Cost of Carbon (SCC), and the administration has decided to hang a number on it: The purpose of the “social cost of carbon” (SCC) estimates presented here is to allow agencies to incorporate the social benefits of reducing carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions into cost-benefit analyses of regulatory actions that impact cumulative global emissions.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Artenschutz als Produktionsziel - Biodiversity must be goal of agriculture production (Fritz Vahrenholt, Deutsche Wildtier Stiftung) Germany German Deutsch
- World distribution of biomass (The Guardian) UK
- Venezuela oil shock and economc catastrophe (Virginia Lopez, AL JAZEERA)
- Recent Temperature and CO2 Disconnect (Thomas Wysmuller) USofA
- Scientists and engineers working for a better world (John Shanahan, Wade Allison) USofA UK