Howard Hayden, Physicist: Following the paradigm of the people who are always trying to make problems out of solutions to problems, somebody somewhere has invented a concept called the Social Cost of Carbon (SCC), and the administration has decided to hang a number on it: The purpose of the “social cost of carbon” (SCC) estimates presented here is to allow agencies to incorporate the social benefits of reducing carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions into cost-benefit analyses of regulatory actions that impact cumulative global emissions.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate alarmism is still bizarre (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA
- Using science to update LNT (Rod Adams) USofA
- American Museum of Natural History - climate alarmism letter USofA
- American Museum of Natural History - climate alarmism details USofA
- Unsettled science of climate change (Robert Bradley, Roy Spencer) USofA