Roger A. Pielke, Jr., Professor in the Environmental Studies Program and a Fellow of the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES) at the University of Colorado, Boulder. This article presents his experience with climate research that does not agree with the mainstream in government and the media. This experience is similar to that of many people in climate science and nuclear energy over the last half century who differed with extreme environmentalists, anti fossil fuels, and anti nuclear energy activists. Countries that ignore demands of these extremist groups are making much better progress with sound science and technology.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate alarmism is still bizarre (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA
- Using science to update LNT (Rod Adams) USofA
- American Museum of Natural History - climate alarmism letter USofA
- American Museum of Natural History - climate alarmism details USofA
- Unsettled science of climate change (Robert Bradley, Roy Spencer) USofA