Roger A. Pielke, Jr., Professor in the Environmental Studies Program and a Fellow of the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES) at the University of Colorado, Boulder. This article presents his experience with climate research that does not agree with the mainstream in government and the media. This experience is similar to that of many people in climate science and nuclear energy over the last half century who differed with extreme environmentalists, anti fossil fuels, and anti nuclear energy activists. Countries that ignore demands of these extremist groups are making much better progress with sound science and technology.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India