Roger A. Pielke, Jr., Professor in the Environmental Studies Program and a Fellow of the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES) at the University of Colorado, Boulder. This article presents his experience with climate research that does not agree with the mainstream in government and the media. This experience is similar to that of many people in climate science and nuclear energy over the last half century who differed with extreme environmentalists, anti fossil fuels, and anti nuclear energy activists. Countries that ignore demands of these extremist groups are making much better progress with sound science and technology.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change in the Baltic region in the last 1000 years (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany
- Survey about fossil fuels, man-made climate change, nuclear (John Shanahan, John Droz) USofA
- Retired Adm. William McRaven asks Trump to revoke his security clearance (Grace Segers, CBS News) USofA
- China building nuclear power house (Axios, Zachary Basu) USofA
- Russia and China building nuclear power plant alliances (Nikkei Asian Review, Tomoyo Ogawa) Japan