Roger A. Pielke, Jr., Professor in the Environmental Studies Program and a Fellow of the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES) at the University of Colorado, Boulder. This article presents his experience with climate research that does not agree with the mainstream in government and the media. This experience is similar to that of many people in climate science and nuclear energy over the last half century who differed with extreme environmentalists, anti fossil fuels, and anti nuclear energy activists. Countries that ignore demands of these extremist groups are making much better progress with sound science and technology.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA
- Climate change witch hunts from 1500s to now (Calvin Beisner, Gregory Wrightstone) USofA
- 7 Dead Wrong Environmental Predictions From Earth Day 1970 (Andrew Follett) USofA
- China and India will lead nuclear development (Melissa Goh, CNBC) world
- Most remaining wilderness is in five countries (Tauren Dyson) USofA