Roger A. Pielke, Sr., Emeritus Professor of Atmospheric Science at Colorado State University. Served as Chairman and Member of the American Meteorological Society Committee on Weather Forecasting and Analysis, as Chief Editor of Monthly Weather Review, Fellow of the American Meteorological Society. Humans are significantly altering the global climate, but in a variety of diverse ways beyond the radiative effect of CO2.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Overview of combined cycle power plant (Vinod Ramireddy) India
- Ten largest nuclear power stations (Akanksha Gupta, Power-Technology.com) India
- Ten largest hydroelectric power plants (Praveen Duddu, Power-Technology.com) India
- Desperately seeking radioisotopes (Robert Schenter) USofA
- Windkraft zerstoert das Land (Wolfgang Buescher) Germany German Deutsch