Roger A. Pielke, Sr., Emeritus Professor of Atmospheric Science at Colorado State University. Served as Chairman and Member of the American Meteorological Society Committee on Weather Forecasting and Analysis, as Chief Editor of Monthly Weather Review, Fellow of the American Meteorological Society. Humans are significantly altering the global climate, but in a variety of diverse ways beyond the radiative effect of CO2.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Ancient Indus civilization adaptation to climate change (Cameron Petrie lead author) UK
- Sea level rise ten cities (Dennis Hedke) USofA
- Brexit et nucléaire (Michel Guy et Gerard Petit) France French
- Tchernobyl autopsie des mensonges (Michel Gay) France French
- Fukushima et santé (Michel Gay) France French Français