Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Professor of Physics: Nobody at COP-22 was discussing atmospheric energy transport, gave talks about computer modeling, talked about measurements, talked about instrumentation, nor talked about atmospheric dynamics. Make no mistake about it: COP-22 was about money and (political) power. The same thing has happened 21 times before. Neither China, the United States, nor any other nation can get enough energy from sunbeams, breezes, and chicken manure, the energy sources favored by the delegates to any of the COP gatherings.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate alarmism is still bizarre (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA
- Using science to update LNT (Rod Adams) USofA
- American Museum of Natural History - climate alarmism letter USofA
- American Museum of Natural History - climate alarmism details USofA
- Unsettled science of climate change (Robert Bradley, Roy Spencer) USofA