Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Professor of Physics: Nobody at COP-22 was discussing atmospheric energy transport, gave talks about computer modeling, talked about measurements, talked about instrumentation, nor talked about atmospheric dynamics. Make no mistake about it: COP-22 was about money and (political) power. The same thing has happened 21 times before. Neither China, the United States, nor any other nation can get enough energy from sunbeams, breezes, and chicken manure, the energy sources favored by the delegates to any of the COP gatherings.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Artenschutz als Produktionsziel - Biodiversity must be goal of agriculture production (Fritz Vahrenholt, Deutsche Wildtier Stiftung) Germany German Deutsch
- World distribution of biomass (The Guardian) UK
- Venezuela oil shock and economc catastrophe (Virginia Lopez, AL JAZEERA)
- Recent Temperature and CO2 Disconnect (Thomas Wysmuller) USofA
- Scientists and engineers working for a better world (John Shanahan, Wade Allison) USofA UK