Herve Nifenecker, honorary chairman of "Sauvons Le Climat" and colleagues in eight countries explain how solutions to the problem of climate change developed in the wake of requirements established by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) make various assumptions we might not be able to address. Attempting to capture and store carbon dioxide from the burning of fossil fuels, coal, natural gas, and oil, in power stations and vehicles involves a massive geological-scale engineering effort even at today's emission rates based on rising energy requirements.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Vert comme le nucléaire ! (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Make sea level rise when it doesn't (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Cachez ce nucléaire que je ne saurais voir! (Michel Gay, Gerard Petit) France French Français
- Nucléaire obama a dit (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Roadmap to Nowhere (Mike Conley and Tim Maloney) USofA