Thorpe Watson, Ph.D. in Physical Metallurgy & Science of Materials. Thirty five year career covering wide range of science disciplines plus 10 year investigation of the climate controversy: We have been told that the carbon dioxide (“CO2”) generated by the consumption of hydrocarbon fuels will cause runaway warming. Our only salvation is to embrace a carbon-free economy or pay indulgences (aka “carbon tax”). How a tax will ward off such a serious threat defies any rational explanation. It is absurd to believe that a carbon-free economy will stabilize the planet's ever-changing climate. However, a carbon-free economy will devastate modern lifestyles.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico
- Climate and Global Warming Issues and Uncertaines (Don Bogard) USofA