The Right Climate Stuff is a group of scientists and engineers from the US Space Program who are independently studying the topic of man-made global warming. This document is an introduction, conclusions and recommendations from their website. It is an important, independent assessment of this topic.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico
- Climate and Global Warming Issues and Uncertaines (Don Bogard) USofA