Kate Hardiman, student at the University of Notre Dame reporting at The College Fix about scientists David Legates, U. of Delaware, Judith Curry, retired from Georgia Institute of Technology, and Richard Lindzen, Emeritus Professor of MIT and their explanations of 2016 reportedly being the "warmest year ever."
Latest from John Shanahan
- Video on the value of nuclear medicine by SNMMI
- Short video explaining nuclear medicine
- EANM Coronary heart disease functional imaging (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)
- EANM prostate cancer (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)
- EANM Alzheimer's disease pinpointing destructive tangles (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)
Subscribe to Newsletter