Kate Hardiman, student at the University of Notre Dame reporting at The College Fix about scientists David Legates, U. of Delaware, Judith Curry, retired from Georgia Institute of Technology, and Richard Lindzen, Emeritus Professor of MIT and their explanations of 2016 reportedly being the "warmest year ever."
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiation from natural and human sources (Theodore Rockwell, Zbigniew Jaworoski)
- Theodore Rockwell biography (National Academy of Engineering)
- Establishing Scientific Bases for Risk-Based Radiation Regulations (S.A.R.I., SARI)
- Few challenges facing the world are more urgent than combating climate change. (President Obama)
- The flight of reason (George Monbiot)
Subscribe to Newsletter