Kate Hardiman, student at the University of Notre Dame reporting at The College Fix about scientists David Legates, U. of Delaware, Judith Curry, retired from Georgia Institute of Technology, and Richard Lindzen, Emeritus Professor of MIT and their explanations of 2016 reportedly being the "warmest year ever."
Latest from John Shanahan
- Nuclear Africa 2017 Conference Magazine (Kelvin Kemm) South Africa
- How two nuclear projects bankrupted Westinghouse (Reuters, Tom Hals, Emily Flitter)
- Nuclear Energy - Will we miss the boat again? (Sidney Bernsen)
- CO2 from Human Emissions (Ed Berry, Patrick Moore)
- Displacement of fossil fuels by nuclear power in 25 to 34 years (Barry Brook, Staffan Qvist)