Kate Hardiman, student at the University of Notre Dame reporting at The College Fix about scientists David Legates, U. of Delaware, Judith Curry, retired from Georgia Institute of Technology, and Richard Lindzen, Emeritus Professor of MIT and their explanations of 2016 reportedly being the "warmest year ever."
Latest from John Shanahan
- Russia proposes new closed fuel cycle (World Nuclear News)
- The evils of climate enthusiasm (Howard Brady) Australia
- Is earth's climate history largely a fraud (POWERLINE, John Hinderacker)
- Merkel's green energy fuels demand for coal (Bloomberg, B. Parkin, Weixin Zha)
- Linear No-Threshold and Collective Dose Radiation Safety Guidelines (Howard Cork Hayden)
Subscribe to Newsletter