Greg Walcher has been deeply involved in forest management and other natural resource policy issues for decades. In this article, he assesses the current sad state of our national forests – and the policies that too often make the situation even worse – and asks a simple question: Are we willing to do anything to improve our forests and wildlife habitats, and in the process perhaps address climate change, except the one thing that might help the most? It’s a question that deserves some serious thought and robust debate.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Video on the value of nuclear medicine by SNMMI
- Short video explaining nuclear medicine
- EANM Coronary heart disease functional imaging (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)
- EANM prostate cancer (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)
- EANM Alzheimer's disease pinpointing destructive tangles (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)
Subscribe to Newsletter