Ed Berry, physicist: Here we are on January 26, 2016. Do you feel the heat? Do you see the clouds are gone and the sky is glowing red? Ten years ago, on January 25, 2006, Al Gore stood before his Sundance audience at the screening of his “An Inconvenient Truth.” Al Gore waved his quivering finger in the air and told his audience that unless the world takes drastic measures to reduce greenhouse gases within the next 10 years, we will reach a point of no return.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Small nuclear power reactors (World Nuclear Association) UK
- Colder climate conditions and weaker solar activity intensify storminess in Europe (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany German Deutsch
- Pollution kills more that wars etc (Pamela Das, Richard Horton, The Lancet) UK
- High cost of fear of nuclear in South Korea (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Pollution kills more people than wars (NY Daily News, AP) USofA