Barack Obama, President of the United States: "Few challenges facing America and the world are more urgent than combating climate change. The science is beyond dispute and the facts are clear." "With all due respect Mr. President, that is not true." We, the undersigned scientists, maintain that the case for alarm regarding climate change is grossly overstated.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiation from natural and human sources (Theodore Rockwell, Zbigniew Jaworoski)
- Theodore Rockwell biography (National Academy of Engineering)
- Establishing Scientific Bases for Risk-Based Radiation Regulations (S.A.R.I., SARI)
- The flight of reason (George Monbiot)
- Climate tipping point 400 ppm (Michael Mann, Amy Goodman)
Subscribe to Newsletter