Barack Obama, President of the United States: "Few challenges facing America and the world are more urgent than combating climate change. The science is beyond dispute and the facts are clear." "With all due respect Mr. President, that is not true." We, the undersigned scientists, maintain that the case for alarm regarding climate change is grossly overstated.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Unsettled science of climate change (Robert Bradley, Roy Spencer) USofA
- Beware of EPA social cost of carbon models (Shawn Ritenour) USofA
- An SMR is to a PWR ... (Neil Alexander) Canada
- What if I'm wrong? What if they're wrong? - renewables, nuclear (Neil Alexander) Canada
- Alternative thoughts on radiation (Neil Alexander) Canada