Ed Berry, Physicist and Patric Moore, Environmentalist: They both consider that CO2 from human emissions is not causing serious man-made global warming, serious other climate change effects, nor serious rise in ocean levels. In this discussion, they debate which view, logic, reasons are correct for the conclusion that they share about CO2 from human emissions.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Activos energetico y desarrollo (Edggar Ocampo Tellez) Mexicon Spanish
- Kim regime weaponizes electricity (Robert Bryce) USofA North Korea
- Rethinking extinction (Stewart Brand) USofA
- The Netherlands carbon dilemma sequester or recycle (Alexander Hellemans)
- Inconvenient truths about recycling (Investor's Business Daily) USofA